Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grand opening sale

I have been working some exciting new goodies, and I would like to make some room for them. Along with that, it's almost the end of the financial year, and I'm not looking forward to having to count everything. In order to make this a little easier for me, I have set up a new online store so you can help out. The more candles you buy, the less there are for me to count!

To make this even more attractive, I am having an opening sale with at least 20% off everything in store. There are also some clearance items and discontinued products, so make sure you get in quick so you don't miss out.

I have added some teacup candles to the shop this afternoon, and also discounted the ones in my Felt store. So there's no excuse not to stock up on gifts, or for splashing out on a little treat for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment