Thursday, August 5, 2010

Special offer for August

At the last two markets I have attended, the soy tin candles have proved very popular. Both times I had hoped to promote my recycling offer, but got too busy making the candles to make any flyers. The deal is, if you bring back an empty Rose in Thorns candle tin, I will give you a 10% discount on your next purchase. Since I hadn't told anyone this, I am going to do a special offer till the end of August:
If that's not an awesome enough deal already, if you make a purchase from Felt before the 20th of August, you go in the draw to win the latest copy of Peppermint magazine. It would be perfect for reading while you relax in the bath with your new gorgeous smelling candles going...
image courtesy of Felt

If you wish to redeem your discount on a purchase via Felt, just send me a message via Felt first detailing what you would like to buy, and I will put up a custom listing for you with the discount included. If you live out of town and need to post back the empty tin, I can also include a credit in the postage to cover the cost of sending it back.

*discount only applies to full priced items.

No comments:

Post a Comment